Integrate MailChimp email marketing tool with your Magento portal
Having a good email integration is important for any eCommerce portal. Magento Connect marketplace already has a free extension available for integration with MailChimp, here is the link:
Some of the salient features of the integration:
- Support for Autoresponders emails (customer birthday, related products, product review, no customer activity)
- Support for Abandoned Carts Recovery via Mandrill
- Supports multiple MailChimp email lists
- Supports multiple interest groups
- Allows sending additional Customer data to MailChimp as Merge fields
- Supports WebHooks to keep subscriptions in sync in both, Magento and MailChimp. In example, unsubscribe the user from Magento's email list when they unsubscribe on Mailchimp's site.
- Double opt-in support
- Allows to force subscription on both Register and Checkout
- Support for batch sync of subscribers from Magento to MailChimp and vice versa
Hope the above post was helpful, please feel free to drop in your comments.
[I also run Connecting Dots, a business & technology consulting and software services company. At Connecting Dots, we help startups and emerging companies build great businesses, we are also Magento solution partners and build great eCommerce portals]