Social Media Marketing (SMM) In the world of Facebook and Twitter, what else one need to promote their brand, Social Media Marketing (SMM) uses this power to attract the attention of the users and encourage them to share your contents with their friend networks, thus gaining website traffic and popularity. The use of SMM is increasing now days as your brand details spread very easily and is also trusted by the users as it appears as a suggestion from one of your friend. This type of marketing is commonly known as earned media marketing. Using social media, users can easily interact with your company (If you are a part of social channel) directly thus making the interaction more personal. Apart from this, marketers can gain awareness related to the buying signals based on the contents shared, and their queries and reviews. This helps them to target their sales. With the use of Smartphone, social media marketing has improved even more as it offers them constant connection with social networking sites. Marketers can use it for advertising their brands anytime. Another important thing is that it is one of the cheapest ways of implementing your marketing campaigns. Some of the common techniques of Social Media Marketing are-
- Targeting : Social media websites offer feedbacks of the consumers in the form of likes offer businesses with targeted consumers. One can then advertise accordingly for improving brand sales.
- COBRA : Consumer’s online brand related activities (COBRAs) is another method used by advertisers for brand promotion.
- eWOM : Electronic word of mouth (eWOM) which is based on the interactions between the consumers by sharing your contents within their networks.
- Understand your needs, and outline specific actions for a successful long-term media presence.
- Identify the pages where your presence is required and where people discusses about you.
- Help you create profiles for social media websites and manage them for attracting users and in turn build a communication with them.
- Will improve your link by creating badges that will give you the authority in the market.
- Will help you to monitor relevant communities, understand the competition you are facing, and how you can enter these communities for improving your relationships.